From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
Maximilian "Forkxx" Rox (born May 30, 1991) is an active Brazilian shoutcaster. He works as part-time esports and games journalist, previously worked on some major websites on Brazil such as Voxel, The Enemy, Omelete and Mais Esports (currently).
- He is know for saying "o boi tá louco" — which means "the bull is crazy" — when Tauren makes a crazy stomp in a match.
- Likes to say his chat only loves Free For All matches with nagas and boats.
- He worked as a DotA manager for CNB e-Sports Club, a major esports organization in Brazil.
- Casted and played some League of Legends, DotA, Mortal Kombat and Overwatch tournaments in Brazil.
- 2020-06-27 | CPI do MapHack: Como a corrupção quebrou o DotA 1 no Brasil by Maximilian Rox of Mais Esports
- 2019-12-02 | Os jogadores lendários do Warcraft 3 mundial by Maximilian Rox of Mais Esports
- 2019-05-14 | Especial: A versão ambiciosa de Warcraft 3 que nunca viu a luz do dia by Maximilian Rox of Voxel
- 2019-04-11 | Warcraft 3 e o mundo louco de mods chineses que você precisa conhecer by Maximilian Rox of Voxel
- 2019-05-22 | 25 anos de Warcraft: A história que transcendeu dois gêneros nos videogames by Maximilian Rox of Voxel
- 2017-07-07 | Especial Warcraft 3: conversamos com as grandes lendas do game by Maximilian Rox of The Enemy
- 2017-07-06 | Especial Warcraft 3: revivendo a comunidade com Back2Warcraft by Maximilian Rox of The Enemy
- 2017-07-05 | Especial Warcraft 3: os momentos históricos do game by Maximilian Rox of The Enemy
- 2017-07-04 | Especial: Especial Warcraft 3: a plataforma por trás do sucesso de DotA e muitos outros mods by Maximilian Rox of The Enemy
- 2017-07-03 | Especial Warcraft 3: 15 anos de um dos clássicos dos games de estratégia by Maximilian Rox of The Enemy
- 2015-01-23 | Especial: Entrevistamos Bernardo "PaTo", uma das lendas do Warcraft 3 profissional by Maximilian Rox of Voxel