Golden Championship Series 2016 Spring Season (2v2 tournament)
The Golden_Championship_Series 2016 Spring Season (2v2) is organized by Blizzard Entertainment's Chinese partner : NetEase, played at Shanghai, offline. Like the first installment, the 8 best players of the 2v2 ladder season are invited.
Format and dates
4 teams in a double elimination bracket :
- early rounds are best-of-3,
- Grand Final is best-of-5.
- upper semi-final : may 17th,
- lower semi-final : may 19th,
- losers' semi-final : may 21st,
- winner final : may 23rd,
- losers' final : may 30th,
- Grand Final : may 31st.
CN¥ 57,000 ( ≃ $ 8,660.6) are spread among the players as seen below :
|Place||$ USD||¥ CNY||Players|
according to xe.com conversion rate on 2016-05-31 (CNY 1 ≃ 0.15194 USD).
Replays are available here.