The noble warriors of humanity employ both a strong military and powerful magics in the defense of their shining kingdoms. Both knights and wizards fight side by side on the field of battle against those who would threaten the sanctity and peace of the Alliance. Although the Alliance has all but fallen apart, the valiant citizens of Azeroth and Lordaeron have once again taken up arms against the enemies of humanity.
- The workers of the Human Alliance can be converted into Militia when the need arises.
- Humans can speed up the construction of a building by tasking extra Peasants to repair the structure.
- Humans can improve the armor and durability of their structures at the Lumber Mill with the Improved Masonry technologies.
- Two upgrades can be researched at the Lumber Mill to improve the wood gathering of the Human Alliance.
- The Humans are the masters of Invisibility.
- The Humans can resurrect their troops.
- The Humans' Defend ability is very effective vs ranged troops.
- The Humans have the best Towers with full upgrades.
- Humans can Teleport around with a Level 6 Archmage and Invisibility.
From Arcane Sanctum
From Gryphon Aviary
|Main Building||Town Hall|
|Altar||Altar of Kings|
|Lumber Return||Lumber Mill|
|Tier 1 Production||Barracks|
|Tier 2 Production||Arcane Sanctum|
|Tier 2 Production||Workshop|
|Tier 3 Production||Gryphon Aviary|
- 2018-11-13 | Were the Human Nerfs a Mistake? by RehcraM of Warcraft3.info
- 2018-10-05 | Patch 1.30 - The Human Race in Turmoil by Ugrilainen of Warcraft3.info (trans.  by sp1n_and_roll)
- 2017-12-12 | How To Basic: Human by RehcraM of Warcraft3.info