Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
- Invulnerability does not grant Spell Immunity, however most spells cannot target invulnerable units.
List of Objects with Invulnerability
Further Sources of Invulnerability
- Constructing Wisps
- Awaken units by Death Knight: Animate Dead
- Potion of Lesser Invulnerability
- Potion of Invulnerability
- Potion of Divinity
- Scroll of Town Portal
- Awaken units by Scroll of Animate Dead
|Balance Patch History|
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
|1.25b|| Wisps Detonate ability will no longer drain mana from Heroes while under the effects of Potion of Invulnerability.|
|1.17|| Channeling ultimates now cancel invulnerability. If an invulnerability spell is used while channeling, channeling will end.|
|1.10|| Death Pact and Dark Ritual can now be used on invulnerable units.|
Animate Dead's duration reduced to 40 from 120, cooldown reduced from 180 to 240. Additionally, animated units are invulnerable, but can still be dispelled.