National Warcraft League 2018
Find complete tournaments rules here.
Each match between countries consists of 4 or 5 (if needed) series (encounter between players) :
- 3 solo series (1 on 1), played as best-of-two,
- 1 team series (2 on 2), played as best-of-two,
- and ACE Match (1 on 1), played as best-of-three, if a draw.
Each map won, earns one point to the country, whatever the format of the series.
The group stage consist of round robin with 6 teams :
- a team faces each others once,
- spread on 5 play weeks,
- top 3 advance to the playoffs with seeding.
Playoffs consist in a single elimination bracket :
- second team faces third team,
- the first team wait for the winner in final.
$ 300 are spread among the teams as seen below :