NetEase Esports X Tournament
It's another encounter between China and Korea, won by South Korea.
Format and dates
There are 5 player per team :
- 4 players invited, two from both country.
- 6 players qualified via national qualifiers :
There are two days of competition, with different format :
- day 1 :
- consists in four 1v1 and one 2v2,
- all matches are best-of-3,
- played on september 27th.
- day 2 :
- consists in a King of the hill,
- winner of a map continue, loser have to be replaced
- first team to defeat all opponents players won (no revive),
- played on september 28th.
If both teams win a playday, a 1v1 best-of-3 is played to determine the winning team.
CN¥ 100,000 (≃ $ 14,523) are divided among participants as follows :
according to xe.com conversion rate on 2018-09-28 (CN¥ 1 ≃ USD 0.14523).
|September 28th, 2016 - 06:00 CEST|
|120||Terenas Stand LV||Moon|
Moon obviously represent team Korea and 120 team china.
- 2018-09-30 | 120竟是彩色死忠粉，ACE战选人靠猜拳？ by War3station (trans.  by GornLan Harbor)
- 2018-09-29 | 中韩赛彩色史诗级护国,Moon重拾3巨头光辉 by Tolkien of war3.replays.net
- 2018-09-29 | 彩色大谈今天我比zhouxixi帅，Moon是永远的暗夜之王 by War3station (trans.  by GornLanHarbor)
- 2018-09-28 | NeXT中韩赛首日回顾:南洋水师出师不利 by Tolkien of war3.replays.net
- 2018-09-28 | Lyn：AK可遇不可求，赢了他韩国队就稳了 by Tolkien of war3.replays.net (trans.  by GornLan Harbor)
- 2018-09-27 | NeXT : China vs Korea by Ugrilainen of Warcraft3.info