New WarCraft 3 League - Season 10
4 x 1v1 (Bo3)
1 x 2v2 (Bo3)
Find complete tournaments rules here.
Each match between teams consists of 5 series (matches between players) :
- 4 solo series (1 on 1), played as best-of-three,
- 1 team series (2 on 2), played as best-of-three.
- For victory in any series :
- with score 2 - 0 - winning side get 3 points and loser side get 0 points,
- with score 2 - 1 - winning side get 2 points and loser side get 1 point,
- with score 1 - 0 - winning side get 1 point, loser side get 0 points.
- For tie in any series with score 1 - 1 - both sides get 1 point.
Structure of competition
There will be a promotion / demotion policy in place that will be mostly based on a team's performance each season. -Teams that did not participate in the prior season will be placed into division 2 automatically but in exchange we will do our best to accept as many teams as possible. There will be no qualifiers.
- The top 4 teams in division 1 go to the playoffs and compete in a single elimination grid (rank 1 vs rank 4, rank 2 vs rank 3).
- The top 2 teams in division 2 play each other in a division 2 championship match.
- The division 1 8th ranked team is demoted to division 2 automatically to be replaced by the division 2 champion.
- The division 1 7th ranked team has to play a relegation match vs the loser of the division 2 championship match. The winner plays in division 1 and the loser plays in division 2.
- Going forward, if slots open up in division 1 due to teams not participating then we will promote teams from division 2 base on their ranking in the prior season (this will start with season 10).
|3.||Soviet War Elites||0-1||5|
|4.||Real Life Buddies||0-0||3|
|5.||P r o - G a m i n g||0-0||3|
|6.||Wolves eSports 2||0-1||2|
Find match replays by clicking on bracket match details link or here.