New WarCraft 3 League events
|Because of the absence of prize money, seasons 11-14 are not covered by liquipedia. Find all results here.|
New WarCraft 3 League - Season 17
4x 1vs1 (Bo3)
1x 2vs2 (Bo3)
New WarCraft 3 League - Season 17 is an international team league.
From November 2020 to January 2021, teams from all around the world face to win the season 17. The 16 teams are divided into two divisions of eight teams each. Each division having their own playoffs.
Find the complete tournaments rules here.
Each encounter between teams consists of 5 series (matches between players):
- 4x 1vs1, played as Bo3;
- 1x 2vs2, played as Bo3.
Granted points depend on the score:
- 2-0: the winning side gets 3 points, the losers none;
- Otherwise, each won map rewards with 1 point.
The regular season consists of one group stage:
- Round robin (all teams face each other once);
- Points based ranking, in case of tie, the direct encounter determine the best team;
- The top 4 of each group advance to playoffs.
The 4 remaining teams faces in a single elimination bracket:
- Players need to play in at least 3 clan wars in order to participate in the playoffs.