New WarCraft 3 League events
|Because of the absence of prize money, seasons 11-14 are not covered by liquipedia. Find all results here.|
New WarCraft 3 League - Season 17 - Division 2
Regular season: round robin
Playoffs: single elimination
4x 1vs1 (Bo3)
1x 2vs2 (Bo3)
New WarCraft 3 League - Season 17 is an international team league.
Here is the division 2 results.
Find the complete tournaments rules here.
Each encounter between teams consists of 5 series (matches between players):
- 4x 1vs1, played as Bo3;
- 1x 2vs2, played as Bo3.
Granted points depend on the score:
- 2-0: the winning side gets 3 points, the losers none;
- Otherwise, each won map rewards with 1 point.
The regular season consists of one group stage:
- Round robin (all teams face each other once);
- Points based ranking, in case of tie, the direct encounter determine the best team;
- The top 4 of each group advance to playoffs.
The 4 remaining teams faces in a single elimination bracket:
- Players need to play in at least 3 clan wars in order to participate in the playoffs;
- The top team is promoted to next season div 1.
Schedule and ranking