New WarCraft 3 League - Season 20
1x 2vs2 (Bo3)
From August 2021 to December 2021, teams from all around the world face to win the season 20. The 25 teams are divided into three divisions. Each division having their own playoffs.
Find the complete tournaments rules here.
Each encounter between teams consists of 5 series (matches between players):
- 4x 1vs1, played as Bo3;
- 1x 2vs2, played as Bo3.
Granted points depend on the score:
- 2-0: the winning side gets 3 points, the losers none;
- Otherwise, each won map rewards with 1 point.
The regular season consists of one group stage:
- Round robin (all teams face each other once);
- Points based ranking, in case of tie, the direct encounter determine the best team;
- The top 4 of each group advance to playoffs.
The 4 remaining teams faces in a single elimination bracket:
- Players need to play in at least 3 clan wars in order to participate in the playoffs.
- The division 1 last team is relegated to next season Div 2;
- The division 2 top team is promoted to next season Div 1;
50$ - crowdfunding