Pandaria Solo League - Season 2
The Pandaria Solo League Season 2 is the second season of a solo league for French players only. It's organized by Pandaria League and broadcasted by Noobcraft.
Pandaria League is a nationaly-famous French teamleague born in 2004 and played until 2017 on several games such as Warcraft III, StarCraft II and League of Legends. With the soon-to-be-released Reforged version of Warcraft III and the regain of interest for the latest coming along, Pandaria League has reborn for a solo league.
Format and dates
The Season 2 has been split into four divisions (D4 not covered by liquipedia). It kicked-off April 6th and should ends during July.
- Division : 12 players.
- Division 2 : 2 groups of 12 players each.
- Division 3 : 2 groups of 12 players each.
Each group played as follow :
- round robin (a player faces each others once),
- all matches played as Bo3.
Ranking based on :
- number of win.
- top 6 from D1 qualify for playoffs :
- top 2 goes straight to semifinals,
- 3rd-6th ranked players start in round of 6.
- D2 top player promoted to D1 while D1 last player downgraded to D2.
- D2 2nd-3rd ranked player face D1 10th-11th ranked players in relegation playoffs.
€ TBA are spread among the divisions as seen below :
- TBA for division 1,
- TBA for division 2.
- No prize for division 3.
|Human (4)||Orc (0)||Undead (4)||Night Elf (4)|
- DowN as been replaced by Overk for non-attendance.