Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an issue related to full shared unit control and allied play that could cause one or more players to lose the ability to train or upgrade their own units.
- Fixed an issue that caused the experience point bars in Battle.net profiles to improperly reflect recently gained or lost points.
- Fixed a graphic issue related to the ladder profile and the scroll bar.
- Divine Shield duration increased to 15/30/45 from 10/20/30.
- Divine Shield cooldown changed to 35/50/65 from 60/60/60.
- Avatar cooldown increased to 180 from 120.
- Resurrection mana cost reduced to 200 from 250.
- Sorceress acquisition range increased to 700 from 600, improving the frequency with which Slow is auto-cast.
- Banshee acquisition range increased to 700 from 500, improving the frequency with which Curse is auto-cast.
- Anti-magic Shell is once again dispellable. A summoned unit under a shell does not take damage from the dispel, but will lose the shell.
- Anti-magic Shell mana cost reduced to 50 from 75.
- Sleep duration decreased on Hero units to 5/10/15 from 10/20/30.
- Web duration decreased on Hero units to 7 from 20.
- Animate Dead mana cost reduced to 250 from 300.
- Player-controlled Ghouls no longer turn off pathing against units when they are instructed to harvest lumber.
- Possession now takes 1 second to cast, up from 0.
- Wards are no longer hit by Huntress Moon Glaive bounce.
- Critical Strike no longer receives damage from Thorns Aura. However, the Blademaster's base attack associated with a Critical Strike still interacts with Thorns appropriately.
- Thorns no longer interacts with Critical Strike.
- Mana Burn mana cost reduced to 50 from 75.
- Mana Burn drain amount reduced to 50/100/150 from 100/200/300.
- Mana Burn cooldown reduced to 7 from 9.
- Huntress damage reduced to 1d3+14 from 1d3+15.
- Metamorphosis cooldown increased to 180 from 120.
- Cyclone duration reduced to 10/5.5 from 30/6 (normal unit/Hero units).
- Starfall cooldown increased to 180 from 120.
- Druid of the Talon (in Night Elf form) acquisition range increased to 700 from 600, improving the frequency with which Faerie Fire is auto-cast.
- Ballista Impaling Bolt no longer functions with "Attack Ground."
- Ancient Protector cost reduced to 160/80 from 240/100.
- Ancient Protector hit points increased to 600 from 550.
- Ancient Protector armor decreased to 1 from 2.
- Ancient Protector minimum range reduced to 0 from 200.
- Ancient Protector ranged attack damage reduced to 1d10+44 from 1d13+51.
- Ancient Protector damage type changed to pierce from siege.
- Ancient Protector splash damage reduced.
- Murloc Mutant damage increased to 1d5+24 from 1d2+12.
- Many minor changes were made to many maps due to the balance changes made in patch 1.03 and patch 1.04. Some examples include:
- (4) Lost Temple - Added more shallow water to the islands. Center creep camp is a bit harder. Added Ogre Magi to the corner Ogre creep camps.
- (6) Moonglade - Reduced all creep camps approximately 2 levels.
- (8) The Crucible - All start locations should now be very similar, close to trees with enough room to build. All Goblin Merchant creep camps are now farther off the main path.
- (10) Dustwallow Keys - Fixed the choke point in the bottom left. Moved Razormane creeps off the main paths.
- (12) Ice Crown - Fixed the creep levels so that all camps are equal.
NOTES: Replays are incompatible between major game revisions. (1.03 replays cannot be viewed with the 1.04 version of Warcraft III.) Custom save games will not load from versions 1.03 and below.