WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne - Patch 1.18
From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
- 6 maps from our Bonus Map program including:
- Fixed a problem that caused Gargoyles to become stuck in Stone Form.
- Fixed a problem with Dark Ritual or Death Pact leaving an unusable corpse.
- Fixed a problem that caused a player's units to continue to harvest resources after they were dropped and no one has control of them.
- Fixed a problem that allowed Ethereal units to take Physical damage from missiles that were in flight as they became Ethereal.
- Fixed a problem that allowed Magic Immune units to take Magical damage from missiles that were in flight as they became Magic Immune.
- Fixed a problem that allowed Unstable Concoction to kill the casting Batrider even after its target became Ethereal.
- Fixed the visibility of the Flame Strike de-buff icon.
- Fixed a problem with Defend not absorbing Piercing splash damage.
- Fixed a problem with melee units with Incinerate not damaging any units that they would Incinerate.
- Fixed a problem that caused Heroes holding items that increase their primary attribute to display an increase in their base damage on the info panel. Their actual damage was not affected.
- Fixed a problem that allowed morphing units in their alternate form to retain their alternate form bonuses when killed by a Mana Flare when activating their alternate form.
- Fixed a problem that allowed Destroyers to use Devour Magic on Watcher Wards.
- Fixed a problem that prevented Watcher Wards from being revealed by the Dust of Appearance.
- Fixed a problem that removed the Summoned state from Carrion Beetles when they burrow.
- Fixed a problem with Metamorphosis and Chemical Rage that allowed the timer to remain active after the Hero had died.
- Fixed a problem with Goblin Zeppelins being considered Undead instead of Mechanical in custom Reign of Chaos maps.
- Banshee build time has been reduced to 28 seconds from 35 seconds.
- Drunken Haze movement reduction has been changed to increase by level. The new ranks are: 15% / 30% / 50% from the previous 50% / 50% / 50%.
- Breath of Fire initial damage reduced to 65/125/170 from 65/130/175.
- Tornado mana cost has been reduced to 200 mana from 250 mana.
- Incinerate can now be turned on or off. When turned on, it consumes 6 mana per attack. It is otherwise unchanged.
- Lava Spawns now require 15 attacks to replicate, up from 14.
- Summon Quilbeast cooldown increased to 25 seconds from 20 seconds.
- Summon Hawk mana cost increased to 50 mana from 35 mana.
- Pocket factory hit points increased to 300/450/600 by level from 300/400/500.
- Healing Spray effect per wave increased to 40/55/70 from 35/50/65
- Staff of Teleportation gold cost has been increased to 150 gold from 100 gold.
World Editor Features
- Added new functions:
- Environment: Terrain Pathability
- Environment: Terrain Tile Type
- Environment: Terrain Tile Variance
- Floating Text: Permanent/Expires
- Floating Text: Suspend/Resume
- Floating Text: Change Position to Point
- Floating Text: Change Position to Unit
- Floating Text: Change Age
- Floating Text: Change Lifespan
- Floating Text: Change Fadepoint
- Floating Text: Change Text
- Game: Enable/Disable Selection (Functionality and/or UI)
- Game: Enable/Disable Pre-Selection (Functionality and/or UI)
- Game: Enable/Disable Drag-Selection (Functionality and/or UI)
- Trigger: Get Trigger Name
- Added new unit states:
- Magic Immune
- Lightning triggers now have their own category.
- Lightning triggers now use the Z coordinate of the specified Location.
- Custom Lightning triggers can now use an explicit Z coordinate.
World Editor Fixes
- Fixed custom buff support for Black Arrow, Cloud of Fog, Inferno, Aerial Shackles, and Tornado.
- Fixed multiple-level support for Shadowmeld.
- Fixed Rain of Chaos' order id.