WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne - Patch 1.25b
From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
- Improved Masonry Upgrade health boost decreased from 20% to 10% for all 3 levels.
- Siege Engine Level increased from 2 to 3.
- Rifleman HP increased from 505 to 535.
- Blademaster Wind Walk duration reduced from 20/40/60 to 20/35/50.
- Raider Ensnare Cooldown increased from 12 to 16.
- Spirit Wolf unit level decreased from 3 to 2.
- Warden Shadow Strike mana cost increased from 65 to 75
- Druid of the Talon Faerie Fire duration decreased from 120 to 90
- Ivory Tower gold cost increased from 30 to 40.
- Tome of Experience now gives Heroes 100 experience points, down from 150.
- Orb of Venom poison duration decreased from 8 to 6.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to ally with opponents when alliances were locked ("share hack").
- A gold exploit with buildings has been fixed.
- Widescreen (stretched) resolutions should now be available in the Video options.
- Scroll of Town Portal will no longer be consumed when casting fails when used at the same time that your Hero is Hexed.
- You can now purchase items from shops while Hexed.
- Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis.
- Hex will no longer disable mana or health regeneration of Heroes.
- Wisps Detonate ability will no longer drain mana from Heroes while under the effects of Potion of Invulnerability.
- Warcraft III will now write its registry keys on launch.
- [ Patch Notes].