WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne - Patch 1.29.2
From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Ladder reset
- Standard/Quick Play maps no longer disappear when patching from 1.28.5 enGB to 1.29.1 enUS.
- Plugged the leak allowing Frozen balance into the Chaos bucket.
- The team game you attempted to join has been found; Arranged Teams working as intended.
- Polish language characters render as Polish again.
- The text cursor reprises its role as conjurer of text.
- Map download progress % over Battle.net has returned.
/pingcommand calls forth your need for speed.
- Floating text offset corrected in widescreen.
- Fog and visibility modifiers affect player 13+.
- Visual building upgrades appear for players 13+.
- Unit glow for player 12 is muck colored again.
- Quest logs update via scrolling.
- (2) Floodplains 1v1 LV – Removed water clipping in several locations.
- (8) Feralas LV – Reduced aggro range for expansion creeps.
- (8) Twilight Ruins LV – Level 1 permanent items replaced with tomes in Goblin Laboratories.
- Minimap dead zones in World Editor resurrected.
- Moving special effects using the new natives updates their internal position.
- BlzSetUnitAbilityManaCost no longer affects all units with the chosen ability.
- SetUnitAbilityCooldown no longer affects all units with the chosen ability.
- BlzSetUnitName updates GetUnitName.
- Max clan members and players in channels can actually reach 255.
- Joining a custom game on Mac will result in a crash.
- SetItemName affects all items of a chosen type.
- Holding left mouse button causes keyboard events to not be registered.
- Cursor does not match the mouse position when resolution is taller than wider.
- In 24 player games, AI buildings may become stuck in construction
- Automated tournament map pool updates will be available Soon™.