WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne - Patch 1.31.1
From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
Specific Changes & Improvements
- All natives are now zero-indexed.
- The game successfully regains focus to fullscreen after minimizing during download or lobby transitions.
- Custom maps appear on the game creation list.
- Browsing the game creation list no longer causes a crash.
- Lua maps no longer crash on save.
- Map data no longer corrupts on save.
- Illusion no longer deals 1 damage.
- Elf units set to patrol or follow during the night cycle no longer remain in Shadowmeld.
- Using Staff of Teleport on a possessed worker followed by casting Scroll of Teleport no longer causes a desync.
- Video options are saved when switching between windowed and fullscreen mode with + .
Units\Creeps\Medivh\GenericGlow2_mip1.blpno longer missing.
Objects\InventoryItems\PotofGold\GOLDCoin.blpno longer missing.
- (2) Terenas Stand LV - Each Dark Wizard replaced with a Renegade Wizard and a Rogue.