WarCraft III: Reforged (Beta) - Patch 188.8.131.52
From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
- Specific Changes & Improvements
- Bug Fixes
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Performance optimizations and stability improvements for menus and gameplay.
- Locale fonts updated.
- All locales have functioning voice over and portrait animations again.
- Classic camera restored.
- Dev Note: The camera position moved by ~10% when we started drawing the game fullscreen to support the new console UI - the original game stopped drawing where it met the original UI. We’re working on adjustments to the washed out team colors making Wisps or similar elements with transparency faint in classic.
- Early game should no longer have a crash with no error.
- Volcano effect should no longer cause huge hitch or crash.
- Game screens should load more than audio.
- We’re still investigating the desync that seems most associated with LegionTD.