WarCraft III: Reforged - Patch 1.32.7
From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
- The score screen for campaign missions now accurately displays time elapsed during that mission.
- Fixed an issue that was causing default loading screen text to display on custom loading screens.
- Fixed an issue in the user interface during Custom Games creation that caused the IME indicator to not display.
- Fixed a desync that occurred when a player in Classic mode and a player in Reforged mode were in a game with a unit that is both bloodlusted and hexed or polymorphed.
- Fixed an issue where Anasterian Sunstrider would sometimes use Death Knight Arthas’s model in Reforged mode.
- Frost Wyrm illusion auto attacks no longer apply the frost breath passive.
- Developers’ notes: Having illusions apply a slowing effect on auto attack was unintentionally added recently. This fix shouldn’t have much effect on balance overall.
- Music on the score screen now only plays once.