WarCraft III: Reforged - Patch 1.34.0
From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
- Players can now create and join a Clan.
- The Clan option is accessible via the social tab.
- Members of Clans will have the following ranks:
- Tauren Chieftan
- Players at the Chieftain and Shaman rank will have the option to kick, promote, or ban clan members.
- Clans will have their own unique Clan channel.
- Player Profiles now display your Clan, Rank, and Clan Tag.
- Players’ Clan tags are displayed in Social Menus and Chat.
- This update adds automated player reporting to the game.
- Players can now report others for: Language, BattleTag, Clan Name, Clan Tag, Clan Description, Clan Message of the Day, Clan Chat, Cheating, Game Name, Offensive Content, or Gameplay Sabotage.
- Added Join-by-Name functionality.
- Players can join games by typing in the game name in the text box at the bottom of the Custom Game list.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Matchmaking backend processing has been improved for team games.
- Added an information screen that explains ranked play in-game.
- This can be accessed via the “I” icon in the Versus menu.
- Chat refreshes properly when switching accounts.
- Improved right-click context menu consistency to support Report Players, Invite to Team, and Invite to Clan.
- Added a notification indicator on Social button when you receive a request.
- Various visual improvements to ranked badges.
- Various visual UI/UX improvements to the Leaderboard.
- Player Profile can now be accessed from the main menu and single-player screens.
- Player battletag numbers are now visible everywhere.
- Visual improvements to the match history screen.