Rus_Brain Cup 8
This tournament reward regularity by inviting best players from the previous installment and give a chance to newcomers with 5 open qualifiers. This edition has a $ 1,300 prize pool guaranty.
Format and dates
- Top 3 players from the previous edition are invited by the organizers.
- there are 5 open qualifiers, each giving the winner a spot in the final (6 overall since Blade has been kicked of the cup),
- the winner of each qualifier cannot participate in any subsequent round.
The final tournament consists in a double elimination bracket :
- semi-final losers are crossed into loser's round 2,
- early rounds are best-of-3,
- loser's round 3, loser's and winner's finals are best-of-5,
- grand final is best-of-7 with advantage (player coming from the WB start with 1:0 lead).
- quarters, semi-finals and loser's round 1 on november 17th,
- loser's round 2 and next on november 18th.
RUB 101,001 (≃ $ 1,520) are divided among participants as follows :
|Place||$ USD||rubles RUB||Player||Team|
|1st||$759||RUB 50,500||LawLiet||All for One|
|2nd||$380||RUB 25,250||FoCuS||All for One|
|4th||$76||RUB 5,050||Lucifer||All for One|
|7th-8th||$38||RUB 2,525||GueSs||Clan France|
|Chaemiko||All for One|
according to xe.com conversion rate on 2018-11-17 (RUB 1 ≃ $ 0.01503).
|Human (1)||Orc (1)||Undead (1)||Night Elf (5)|
|Invited by Organizers as top 3 of the previous edition|
|From Qualifier 1|
|From Qualifier 2|
|From Qualifier 3|
|From Qualifier 4|
|From Qualifier 5|
|From Qualifier 6|
- Blade has been kicked from the cup.
- 2018-11-16 | Превью финалов Rus_Brain Cup 8 by Izzard of GoodGame.ru