A cunning Hero, adept at healing magics and voodoo curses. Channeling the spirits of their dark gods, the Shadow Hunters walk the line between darkness and light in the hope of salvaging the future for their savage brethren.
These reclusive, wily jungle trolls are considered to be the highest authority within their respective warbands. They are masters of voodoo magics who can use their spirit-powers to both heal their allies and place curses upon their hapless enemies. The Shadow Hunters walk the line between darkness and light in hopes of salvaging the future for their savage brethren.
- Hex works on Heroes which also makes them unable to use any of their inventory items! Use this ability on the most dangerous units to put them out of action. This spell is hilarious as is the Icon!
- Hex does not affect summoned units.
- Hexed units move at speed 100.
- Hex can be used to interrupt spells that require spell channeling.
- Serpent wards can hit air and ground.
- The Shadow Hunter will be the main target after you cast this spell. Place as many units in the way around him so that the enemy cannot reach him. You can also try using terrain or Hero Items such as Healing Potions to keep him alive.
- This spell can be interrupted. Read more here (Spell Channeling).
- This ability is extremely useful in large team games where the Shadow Hunter can help other allied armies.
|Balance Patch History|
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
|1.29.0|| Level 1 Serpent Ward damage increased from 11-13 to 14-16; health increased from 75 to 90.|
Level 2 Serpent Ward damage increased from 23-26 to 27-30; health increased from 135 to 165.
Level 3 Serpent Ward damage increased from 41-45 to 48-52; health increased from 135 to 200.
|1.26|| Hex will no longer provide a speed boost to a Hero if cast at the end of Metamorphosis or Chemical Rage effects.|
Reverted the 1.25b fix, "Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis."
|1.25b|| Hex will no longer disable mana or health regeneration of Heroes.|
Scroll of Town Portal will no longer be consumed when casting fails when used at the same time that your Hero is Hexed.
You can now purchase items from shops while Hexed.
Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis.
|1.17|| Hexed and polymorphed units now have the same statistics as the normal units except for movement speed and the model. Previously, these abilities were changing the armor type and hit point regeneration type.|
Channeling ultimates now cancel invulnerability. If an invulnerability spell is used while channeling, channeling will end.
Fixed Devour such that devoured units now give experience to the owner of the Kodo Beast if it gets polymorphed/hexed and instantly digests the unit.
- 2019-05-28 | Shadow Hunter and Pit Lord by RehcraM of Warcraft3.info