A cunning Hero, adept at healing magics and voodoo curses. Channeling the spirits of their dark gods, the Shadow Hunters walk the line between darkness and light in the hope of salvaging the future for their savage brethren.
These reclusive, wily jungle trolls are considered to be the highest authority within their respective warbands. They are masters of voodoo magics who can use their spirit-powers to both heal their allies and place curses upon their hapless enemies. The Shadow Hunters walk the line between darkness and light in hopes of salvaging the future for their savage brethren.
- Hex works on Heroes which also makes them unable to use any of their inventory items! Use this ability on the most dangerous units to put them out of action. This spell is hilarious as is the Icon!
- Hex does not affect summoned units.
- Hexed units move at speed 100.
- Hex can be used to interrupt spells that require spell channeling.
- Serpent wards can hit air and ground.
- The Shadow Hunter will be the main target after you cast this spell. Place as many units in the way around him so that the enemy cannot reach him. You can also try using terrain or Hero Items such as Healing Potions to keep him alive.
- This spell can be interrupted. Read more here (Spell Channeling).
- This ability is extremely useful in large team games where the Shadow Hunter can help other allied armies.
- 2019-05-28 | Shadow Hunter and Pit Lord by RehcraM of Warcraft3.info