Strength is a hero attribute, that increases the amount of maximum hit points and the hit point regeneration of the hero.
- Increases base attack damage by 1, if strength is the primary attribute
Note: increased base attack damage results in more bonus damage from percentage damage increase
- Increases maximum hit points by 25
- Increases hit point regeneration by 0.05 hit points per second
Note: the hit point regeneration is independant of the regeneration type of the hero and always regenerates hit points.
The strength heroes, defined by having strength as their primary attribute, are
- There is no ranged strength hero (the Alchemist is only ranged when attacking air)
- Strength heroes are the best late game heroes
- Most strength heroes have powerful abilities, but a small mana pool and greatly benefit from additional mana
- 10 points of strength give the same amount of hit point regeneration as one level of Unholy Aura
- 40 points of strength give the same amount of hit point regeneration as a Ring of Regeneration