From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
After 135 seconds from the beginning of the map, neutral heroes can be hired from the tavern.
- A unit owned by the hiring player must be close to the tavern
- The hiring player needs an altar
- The hiring player needs any tier 2 hall, if the hired hero is the second hero
- The hiring player needs any tier 3 hall, if the hired hero is the third hero
|Naga Sea Witch||Intelligence|
- The first hero only costs 5
- Second and third heroes cost 425 135 5
Revival of heroes
Fallen heroes can be revived at the tavern instantly. The only requirement is to have a unit close to the tavern.
- The revival is instantly
- The revival needs no altar
- The gold cost is significantly higher than a revival at the altar
- Unlike the altar revival the tavern revival also costs lumber
- The revived hero starts with only 50% hit points and 0 mana
|Level||Gold cost||Lumber cost|
Spells & Abilities
|Balance Patch History|
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
|1.17|| Two new Neutral Heroes, the Firelord and the Goblin Alchemist, have been added to the game.|
|1.15|| A new Neutral Hero, the Goblin Tinker, has been added to the game.|
Neutral Hero lumber cost increased to 135 from 100.
|1.10|| Heroes revived at the Tavern now are brought back to life with 0 mana and 50% health.|
Tavern instant revive costs three times more lumber than previously.