From Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki
Tortoise Haven was previous name of the map.
Official Map Description
On this remote archipelago, the ruins of an ancient civilization feature an abundance of hidden treasures that only wait to be claimed by a brave adventurer.
|Tidehunters||3180||424||229||195||54.0 %||407||230||177||56.5 %||418||190||228||45.5 %||430||230||200||53.5 %||434||230||204||53.0 %||473||199||274||42.1 %||109||217||124||144|
- More space at a choke in front of the harder expansion
- Wizard spot nerfed from orange to green
- Natural expansion slightly further away from mainbase and +100 aggro range for creeps
- More space around sea giant creep spot so you can walk around the entire spot with a melee hero
- Uphill scout tree moved to the other side of laboratory so you can't passively scout opponent mainbase with a wisp while farming lumber
- Reduced amount of critters around tavern from 5 to 3
- Laboratory camp:
- Replaced the lvl 3 Sea Giant with a lvl 2 Troll. Despite being intentionally designed as a "high risk, high reward" camp, it turned out to be too inconvenient having to play around such a huge range of different spells at one camp.
- Fixed a bug where the Troll High Priest would target dispellable units on low ground.
- Slightly decreased the ramp length and repositioned the creeps to facilitate camp pulling.
- Other camps:
- Buffed the green camps next to the mainbase and next to the laboratory to enable more aggressive creep routes that don't involve expanding (i.e. any combination of two green spots now is sufficient for lvl 2).
- Added poison Murlocs to the southern red camp to make it feel more "red-worthy".
- Removed the tome+1 drop from the natural expansion.
- Removed 1 Mud Golem from the northern red camp.
- Slightly opened the terrain around the Goblin Merchant.