Ugri Challenge 2on2
Playoffs : single elimination
Format and dates
The groupstage consist in a Swiss system played on february 9th :
- up to 6 rounds and one map per round : Swiss system is used up until only 4 to 6 teams remain. Each team with 2 losses is eliminated,
- round 1 : Southfury River,
- round 2 : Sherbrooke Hills,
- round 3 : Sanctuary of Sargeras,
- round 4 : Ruins of Alterac,
- round 5 : Cozy Sands,
- round 6 : Hellfire Plateau,
- a team face a new opponent team each round,
- a team defeated twice is eliminated.
In case of tie, the Buchholz system determines the ranking :
- each win worth one point,
- a team total is the sum of opponent teams actually faced during Swiss system.
The playoffs are played in a single elimination bracket :
- played on February 10th,
- semi-finals are best-of-3,
- final is best-of-5.
|Cozy Sands||Featherville||Hellfire Plateau||Ruins of Alterac||Sanctuary of Sargeras||Sherbrooke Hills||Southfury River|
$ 2,235 are spread among the players as seen below :
Complete results here.
- 2019-02-09 | В эти выходные пройдет турнир 2х2 Ugri Challenge by Izzard of GoodGame.ru
- 2019-01-22 | 2v2 Ugri's Challenge by Ugrilainen of Warcraft3.info