W3Champions Finals - Season 2 - Europe
Sep 5, 2020 - 16:00
The W3Champions Finals - Season 2 is a tournament organized by W3Champions and crowdfunded by the community. It concludes a six weeks long ladder season, giving a chance to the top 8 players to grab some money.
Format and dates
The season 2 starts on July 17th and ends on August 28th :
- Top 8 from Gradmaster league in each realm will be invited to play.
- There is no region-lock, an Americas realm player may qualify for EU tournament and vice-versa. The only requirement for qualification is ranking. If an invitee can not participate, the invitation will be extended down the rankings until we have filled a bracket of eight. A player may only participate in ONE of the End Season Tournaments.
- The W3C team reserves the right to exclude players who cheat, abuse the system, or in other ways display harmful behavior.
The finals consist of a double elimination bracket :
- early rounds played as Bo3,
- grand final played as Bo5.
- quarter finals, semi-finals, losers' rounds 1 & 2 : September 5th
- losers' round 3 and onwards : September 6th.
$ 1,300 are spread among players as follow :
|Human (2)||Orc (1)||Undead (4)||Night Elf (1)|
|Qualified via ladder standings|