W3Champions Finals - Season 4 - Americas
The W3Champions Finals - Season 4 is a tournament organized by W3Champions and crowdfunded by the community. It concludes a 7 weeks long ladder season, giving a chance to the top 8 players to fight for the top spot.
Format and dates
The season 4 starts on October 16th and ends on December 11th :
- Top 8 from Grandmaster league in Americas will be invited to play.
- There is no region-lock, an Americas realm player may qualify for EU tournament and vice-versa. The only requirement for qualification is ranking. If an invitee can not participate, the invitation will be extended down the rankings until we have filled the bracket. A player may only participate in ONE of the End Season Tournaments.
- The W3C team reserves the right to exclude players who cheat, abuse the system, or in other ways display harmful behavior.
The finals consist of a single elimination bracket :
- early rounds played as Bo3,
- semifinals and final played as Bo5.
- quarter finals : January 8th
- semifinals onwards : January 9th.
$ 500 are spread among players as follow :
|Human (1)||Orc (3)||Undead (3)||Night Elf (1)|
|Qualified via ladder standings|