W3Champions Finals - Season 4 - Europe
The W3Champions Finals - Season 4 is a tournament organized by W3Champions and crowdfunded by the community. It concludes a 7 weeks long ladder season, giving a chance to the top 16 players to fight for the top spot.
Format and dates
The season 4 starts on October 16th and ends on December 11th :
- Top 16 from Grandmaster league in Europe will be invited to play.
- There is no region-lock, an Americas realm player may qualify for EU tournament and vice-versa. The only requirement for qualification is ranking. If an invitee can not participate, the invitation will be extended down the rankings until we have filled a bracket of sixteen. A player may only participate in ONE of the End Season Tournaments.
- The W3C team reserves the right to exclude players who cheat, abuse the system, or in other ways display harmful behavior.
The finals consist of a single elimination bracket :
- Round 1-2 (Ro16 + Ro8) are Bo3,
- Round 3-4 (Semis + Finals) are Bo5.
- Round 1, one match at a time: Saturday, January 2nd, 2021
- Round 2 until Grand Finals: Sunday, January 3rd, 2021
|Amazonia||Autumn Leaves||Concealed Hill||Echo Isles||Last Refuge||Northern Isles||Terenas Stand LV||Turtle Rock||Twisted Meadows||Ruins of Azshara|
$ 1,463 are spread among players as follow :
"XlorD" is not recognized as a Boolean (true/false) value.
|Human (4)||Orc (3)||Undead (5)||Night Elf (4)|
|Qualified via ladder standings (seeds 1-4)|
|Qualified via ladder standings (seeds 5-8)|
|Qualified via ladder standings (seeds 9-16)|