Warcraft III Reforged League - Season 2
Playoffs : single elimination
KotH (4 wins)
Format and dates
Each match between clans consists of a King of the Hill :
- all matches are 1v1 best-of-1
- the first map is set by the league administration
- the winner of a map goes on to play in the next map, the loser is eliminated and replaced
- the winner has the right to veto 2 maps, then the loser gets to pick a map from the remaining maps in the mappool. Maps can't be picked twice by the same team. The starting map counts as neutral and can be picked once by each team.
- first clan to win 4 maps wins the clanwar
Every clans gets the possibility of using a 3 jokers per season. This means a clan is able to revive a player in a running clanwar by eliminating another player that is still in the lineup.
The group stage consists of two groups of 10 clans each :
- round robin (a clan faces each others once),
- top 4 advance to the playoffs,
- one point for a map win. In case of tie, direct encounter determine the winner.
The 8 teams remaining face in a single elimination bracket.
$ TBA are spread among the teams as seen below :
|Hot Emo 1337|
|Clan France B|
|17th-18th||Soviet War Elites|
|7th||Clan France B||2-6||15-27||-12|