World Cyber Games 2020 - Team tournament
Playoffs : single elimination
The World Cyber Games 2020 is one of the most prestigious tournament of the year. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the 2020 edition is an online invitational event also named WCG 2020 Connected. It only features Korean and Chinese players.
Here is the team tournament.
Format and dates
Top players from Korea and China will form a 3 player team regardless of nationality. TBA.
The group stage consists of 2 groups of 4 teams each :
- all encounters (between teams) played as Full Bo5,
- round robin (a team faces each others once),
- top 2 of each group advance to the playoffs,
- takes place from October 12th to 21st.
The 4 teams remaining are drawn in a single elimination bracket :
- all encounters (between teams) played as Bo5,
- include a match for third place,
- playoffs take place from November 5th to 8th.
TBA $ are spread among players as follow :
|Total Sum (Σ)||0||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0.0%||0||0||0||0|