World eSports Festival 2006
The World eSports Festival 2006 is a multi-game (Counter-Strike 1.6, Warcraft 3 and Starcraft) event formed out of a union between China & Korea and , Europe & America. It's played offline in QinDao (China).
It's a world wide invitational Warcraft 3 tournament, featuring 8 players among the very best.
Format and dates
It's a three days action-packed tournament :
- single elimination bracket,
- all matches played as Bo3,
- quarter finals played on August 4th,
- semi-finals played on August 5th,
- match for third place and final played on August 6th.
$ 11,400 are spread among the players as seen below :
|Moon||Meet Your Makers|
|Human (0)||Orc (0)||Undead (1)||Night Elf (5)||Multiple (2)|