His name first got known when the only 15 year old Undead Player got recruited to SK Gaming's talent team by Dennis "TaKe" Gehlen. When he finally turned 16 years old and was allowed to play in the ESL Pro Series he became the champion 3 seasons in a row. XlorD stated multiple times that he wants to play full-time after his last year of school for at least one year.
- There have been various controversial stories about the origin of XlorD's ID. In an early interview XlorD stated that he was influenced by a friend whose ID was "Xblood". Another time it was mentioned in an interview that he said his ID was short for "Sexlord".
- He played Zerg in Starcraft II.
- He is originally from Idar-Oberstein, Germany.
- He lives in Frankfurt, Germany.
|2020-10-11||2nd||Tier 2||DH Open 2020 Fall - Europe||1 : 3||Happy||$1,200|
|2020-09-04||1st||Tier 2||ESL Meisterschaft - Summer 2020||3 : 1||Spiral||$3,544|
|2010-08-14||1st||Tier 1||World e-Sports Games: e-Stars 2010 Continental Cup||3 : 1||$2,510|
|2009-06-14||1st||Tier 2||ESL Pro Series - Germany - Season XIV||3 : 1||dArk||$4,901|
|2008-12-07||1st||Tier 2||ESL Pro Series - Germany - Season XIII||3 : 2||yAwS||$7,599|
|2008-08-24||1st||Tier 1||ENC 2008||3 : 2||$1,060|
|2008-08-08||1st||Tier 2||ESL Pro Series - Germany - Season XII||2 : 0||HLA||$9,044|
|2007-11-19||1st||Tier 1||WarCraft III Champions League - Season XII||3 : 1||$1,050|
|2007-08-26||3rd||Tier 1||ENC 2007||0 : 5||$450|
|2007-07-22||2nd||Tier 2||GameGune 2007||0 : 2||Insomnia||$2,070|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
- 2020-07-12 | Интервью с XlorD: "После того, как Fly мне проиграет, Infi еще два раза подумает, ставить ли против меня Орка" by RoboGoblin of GoodGame.ru
- 2019-05-28 | XlorD: "Я вновь увидел, насколько прекрасна эта игра и насколько прекрасное здесь сообщество" by Izzard of GoodGame.ru (trans.  by Izzard)
- 2008-02-23 | XlorD: No team spirit in SK by Frozenik of myMYM.com
- 2006-08-22 | Interview with the XlorD by YinYang of myMYM.com (trans. Интервью с SK.XlorD'ом by Navi^Lonely)