Europe - Arena Cup Overview
AWC Points will be used to determine which four teams will attend the two Seasonal Championships between Europe and North America. The top team from these events will automatically qualify for the Arena World Championship at BlizzCon. The three teams with the most qualification points at the end of the nine cups will also qualify for the AWC. While Arena Cups offer the most qualification points, approved community events are also able to award points.
The points available for the tournaments are as follows:
|Place||Arena Cup||Community Tournament|
- Teams must have a minimum of three and a maximum of four players.
- Bracket seeding is determined by the average current rating of the top three players on a team.
- All tournaments will be played on a double elimination bracket.
- All matches will be a Best of Five series, except the Grand Final, which will be a Best of Seven.
- Each series will begin on Nagrand Arena.
- Team compositions cannot contain more than one healer or more than one tank.
- Matches between the top eight teams will be broadcast live.
Points are awarded to teams, not individuals. Once a team has earned points, they are considered 'locked' and must follow the restrictions for roster swaps if they wish to make changes to their team. Adding or removing a fourth player is not considered a roster swap and is therefore not subject to penalties, nor is a team's first actual roster swap. Any changes made outside of this may cause players to lose points.
Once a penalty-free roster swap is made, each member of the original team is considered to be part of a team fragment. If the team makes any further roster swaps, the amount of points the team has earned so far will be halved and given to the team that retains the majority of the team fragment. If the team fragments are of equal size, the team fragment that contains the team's original captain will be awarded the qualification points. 
|2nd||1100||XRB to the moon|
|3rd||707||Making a Movie|
|6th||379||Skill Capped Red|
|14th||64||Supply and Demand|
- "2018 WORLD OF WARCRAFT® ARENA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP". Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved 2018-03-31.