China - Arena Cup Overview
The points available for the tournaments are as follows:
- Teams must have a minimum of three and a maximum of four players.
- Bracket seeding is determined by the average current rating of the top three players on a team.
- All tournaments will be played on a double elimination bracket.
- All matches will be a Best of Five series, except the Grand Final, which will be a Best of Seven.
- Each series will begin on Nagrand Arena.
- Team compositions cannot contain more than one healer or more than one tank.
- Matches between the top eight teams will be broadcast live.
Points are awarded to teams, not individuals. Once a team has earned points, they are considered 'locked' and must follow the restrictions for roster swaps if they wish to make changes to their team. Adding or removing a fourth player is not considered a roster swap and is therefore not subject to penalties, nor is a team's first actual roster swap. Any changes made outside of this may cause players to lose points.
Once a penalty-free roster swap is made, each member of the original team is considered to be part of a team fragment. If the team makes any further roster swaps, the amount of points the team has earned so far will be halved and given to the team that retains the majority of the team fragment. If the team fragments are of equal size, the team fragment that contains the team's original captain will be awarded the qualification points. 
- "2018 WORLD OF WARCRAFT® ARENA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP". Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved 2018-03-31.