North America - Arena Cup Overview
AWC Points will be used to determine which eight teams will attend the Regional Circuit Championships in North America. The top teams from the previous four cups will automatically qualify for these finals.
The points available for the tournaments are as follows:
- Teams must have a minimum of three and a maximum of four players.
- Bracket seeding is determined by the average current rating of the top three players on a team.
- All tournaments will be played on a double elimination bracket.
- All matches will be a Best of Five series, except the Grand Final, which will be a Best of Seven.
- Each series will begin on Nagrand Arena.
- Team compositions cannot contain more than one healer or more than one tank.
- Matches between the top eight teams will be broadcast live.
Points are awarded to teams, not individuals. Once a team has earned points, they are considered 'locked' and must follow the restrictions for roster swaps if they wish to make changes to their team. Removing a fourth player is not considered a roster swap and is therefore not subject to penalties, nor is a team's first actual roster swap. Adding a fourth player will be considered a roster swap. Any changes made outside of this may cause players to lose points.
Once a penalty-free roster swap is made, each member of the original team is considered to be part of a team fragment. If the team makes any further roster swaps, the amount of points the team has earned so far will be halved and given to the team that retains the majority of the team fragment. If the team fragments are of equal size, the team fragment that contains the team's original captain will be awarded the qualification points. 
North American Leaderboard
|5th||Hamsters and Hares||212|
|11th||Trust the Process||52|
- "2021 WORLD OF WARCRAFT® ARENA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP". Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved 2021-01-04.